Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 15 януари 2016 г.

The honest body project


 My idea - LOVE YOURSELF
Inspiration: The Honest Body Project
Women! Love yourself such what you are!
For this project I learned from a Russian site  - http://bigpicture.ru

Женщины! Полюбите себя такими, какие вы есть!
Image: FREEBIE for Ch2

This is my  Digi Shop

/ ...this cat dance just like my husband ... the same mood, but he has slender figure .../
Sentiment: Ginger's House 
Sketch:
 
Challenges:
SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES - CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #2 - FURRYTHING GOES
 

Stamps &Fun = Creativity
CraftYourPassion - Challenge 294 ~ Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Always Anything Goes
 Jilia Spiri Challenge #9 Monotone

***
My sister in law sent me these two pictures of cats
/ from Internet /
 
Before New Year - a model cat
after New Year's holidays - cat and more
 ***
My pictures of cat
 

And I

3 коментара:

  1. Fabulous card Borqna - I am glad you find a use for my freebie kitty :-) I now see pictures in my mind of your dancing husband !! Hee hee.
    Lovely kitty pictures and a super one of you too :-)
    Thank you for playing at my SUYP Cats Challenge :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Adorable card Borqna. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Julia Spiri. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Your card and the message is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us by SFC.

    Regards
    Lisa :)

    ОтговорИзтриване