Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 7 януари 2016 г.

5 in 5 - January / My sister /

Challenge:
Welcome to '5 in 5' where on the 5th of
each month I post 5 photos that I have
taken in 5 minutes.

http://itchifingers.blogspot.bg/2016/01/5-in-5-january-2016-starting-as-i-mean.html 
1.  Choose a location.
2.  Have your camera ready.
3.  Set a timer for 5 minutes (I use my mobile phone).
4.  Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5.  Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below. 

 
***
O.K. 
January 6th
After heavy snowfall in Sofia today rain.
/This meant photos inside/

I have a meeting with my sister after 17p.m. in our favorite restaurant.

My polenta with cheese.

Her spaghetti Bolognese.

My sister Lyudmila / Lucy /.

again

A part of the winter garden of the restaurant.
***
I participated and another time - I think so...
Thank you,

2 коментара:

  1. Thank YOU, Borqna!! For joining in and for sharing your photos!
    It was lovely to be in the restaurant with you and your sister and I think this is a great idea for '5 in 5'.
    Welcome - and do come again!

    ОтговорИзтриване