Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 9 юли 2019 г.

Day 189 - 2019 - what a great card!

After diner
My son 
Blue flowers
A very special lady
Just say: Thank you
My imagination and mistakes 


 The card:
Front; Size 21sm./15sm. ( 8.3'/ 5.9 ')

Back

Inside
 The special lady is his private teacher.
Vlady wrote a poem
specially for her.
It will be put in a secret pocket of the card.
Back - open
 ***
Ribbon inside the pocket wasn't stuck and prevented to insert the letter.
I had to make a correction. 
Mistake
Images:
1. The Freebie for July Challenge
Card Challenge

 2. Kindness
KINDNESS MY SHOP

3. Bugaboo FF
Freebie Every Friday!Shop the Store!https://bugaboostamps.com/collections/sales

 Challenges:
Beccy's Challenges: July Challenge
A Gem of a Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  Always Anything Goes

***
I remind you of the new Ike theme -

G for Gingham/Plaid/AG

 


2 коментара:

  1. just gorgeous! I love the gatefold! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your card is gorgeous, what a great job you've done! I love the gatefold design. I also like the wonderful colours you used, they coordinate perfectly with the image.
    I make mistakes all the time when putting my card together, thankfully they are usually fixable. I'm glad you were able to fix the mistake on your beautiful creation. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ОтговорИзтриване