Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 1 юни 2016 г.

AT THE MOVIES - II

  This is my second participation in IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #64 - AT THE MOVIES.
  This is my supplementary examination. 

The film is ...
A Clockwork Orange.
Imagine that this is the reverse side of your movie ticket! 
Will you keep it as a souvenir?


  Image: 
" CLOCKWORK ORANGE "
 
Challenges:
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #64 - AT THE MOVIES
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes 

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Craft your passion challenges - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner  Always Anything Goes
***
Many thanks to the wonderful Ike -
my University of Art.

8 коментара:

  1. Fantastic !!! I love how you did the hair the same to match him - isn't he soooo spooky ? !!! Thank you for playing again at IKEsEORLD CHALLENGES Borqna :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. another fabulous card for this challenge Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Love how you added the movie theme behind the image! Ike has some great images! Thank you for sharing with us over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Wow it looks so different yet you have used the same image! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. This is so much fun. Love the different design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Fab work with gettin git to match. It works so well. Thank you for sharing with us over at TTCRD! Nicky

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Wonderful work on your entry at Ike's World Challenges. I love that you included your reference work. good luck

    ОтговорИзтриване