Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 28 април 2014 г.

Monday and the start of another week

Lucky 7's in 2014
Monday ... a road "sign"




Открих страхотна гостилница! / I found a great inn!
https://www.facebook.com/GostilnicataMadrid?ref=stream



***
And in the last few hours

TICKLED PINK

or Fantasy in Pink
My idea - Something new / shoes/ can make your / shitty, nasty / world other - maybe pink?
Images:
MY SHOP
Challenges:
IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES #15 TICKLED PINK
Challenges 4 Everybody - M, 3E - April - Anything Goes


 Why I chose this image - it came back me to my childhood.
The photo is black and white, but my dress was pink!

After the death of my mother, sister and I found this dress neatly piled in a chest.
I started working on this project immediately - before ten days.
I take it with me and I forgot it on the bus. Unbelievable ..

5 коментара:

  1. What a sweet creation and looks like the photo :-) I am so glad that you played along with us this time Borqna. Great to see you at IKEsWorld CHALLENGES.
    Hugs
    Ike x x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Прелестная открытка! И как всегда прекрасные фотографии.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I love your door hanger! Such an adorable image - beautiful spotlight technique on the shoes!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Love your altered art creation. Awesome! I absolutely love the image and the colors you have used. This would make a great gift! You have done a wonderful job with it. Just love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. You can enter 3 projects with us for each challenge. Good Luck! Ange DT xxoo


    I have a beautiful Sherri Ann Baldy frame die on my blog I'm giving away as Candy, once you join my blog you will be included in the draw. Only need 9 more followers to join my blog and I will be making the draw. Good Luck!

    Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I have 3 projects - 259, 423 and 531.
      Thank you for your invitation! Great candy!

      Изтриване