Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 21 декември 2021 г.

IKEsWORLD Ch #151 - ANYTHING FUR/FEATHERS

Hello!
It's time for Team B to show their cards for Ike's challenge #151-

The theme is 

ANYTHING FUR/FEATHERS

Image I used: Kindness



My card:

***
I hope you were inspired to make cards with Ike's images.
Good luck!
***




4 коментара:

  1. Отговори
    1. Thank you very much!
      I used the envelope from the English Brave Lady - Vivianne, card as the background for this card. I've always wanted to do something like this.

      Изтриване
  2. Such a lovely card Borqna - great colouring.
    I would love to taste some of that food on the platters. It all looks delicious.
    Thank you for making this card for me at IWC.

    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
    Весела Коледа

    Hugz
    IKE xoxo

    ОтговорИзтриване