Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 27 юни 2017 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #91 ANYTHING GOES + Blue Christmas

Hello!
We are in the second week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #91 ANYTHING GOES + Blue Christmas
Degree of despair. / Градус на отчаянието.
Image: DAAAHHLING !!
DAAAHHLING !!
Inspiration:
Elvis Presley, Martina McBride - Blue Christmas
Тъжна коледа

Моята Коледа ще е тъжна без теб,
ще съм помръкнал от мисълта за теб.
Дори червената украса, по коледната елха,
мила, ако не си до мен, дори тя няма да е същата.

И когато тези тъжни снежинки се сипят,
тъжни спомени ще предизвикат.
Твоята Коледа ще е обляна в светлина,
а моята ще е изпълнена с тъга.


AND:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpvLvnRpD_Q 

Challenges:
Stamps & Fun = Creativity -  #304 INSPIRED BY A SONG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges - Always Anything Goes
How different can a woman look like when she is unhappy?
  ***
Here's my second card:



 I thank Ike very much for this image and that she managed to take me out of my sad / blue mood.
( Trouble with my sister. Interestingly - she and her son have a birthday on Christmas - 25th and 26th. I dedicate the first card to her.

Challenges:
Christmas with the Cuties -  must be cute Christmas - #7 CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Crafting from the Heart - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 Crafting When We Can - Use an Image

***
My third card is here.
Check it  - it's very cheerful !!!

 ***
Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - do cards!
You may use any images you like to play along 
but we would love it if you used an IKEsART image.



7 коментара:

  1. These are fabulous creations Borqna. Sorry you were in a sad mood :-( Thank you for making these for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges and I am glad you enjoyed the Santa :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Fantastic use of both images!!! I especially love how you used Daaahhling in the background as well as the focal piece :D Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge XXX

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Hi Borqna, two great cards for Christmas, you have me singing Blue Christmas in my head. I like how you have used the image twice on your card. I love the second card with Santa getting into the Aussie Christmas Spirit, it is winter just now and I'm sitting by our fire... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPoCF

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. thank you for playing along at Christmas with the Cuties....what a gorgeous card xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. BOTH wonderful cards, love the first, it's very interesting and the second is fun.
    Faith
    x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. What a wonderful alternative Christmas card with Santa sunning himself, both cards are super x

    ОтговорИзтриване