Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 1 октомври 2014 г.

A brave Englishwoman

52 Photos Project                                    
HOSTESS: BELLA                                  

My Wish that Came True
52 Photos Project 
  My dream - to welcome Vivian in my city - Sofia.
 
And to do just that image - in front of the National Theatre Ivan Vazov.

I met Viv in the challenge Suzie in 2012 - 365 Photos in 2012

Our little group has continued its contacts in the next two years:
Lucky Snapping in 2013
and
Lucky 7's in 2014

I am very happy that Viv and Ronald visited my country - Bulgaria.
 ***
 Notes
viv Sept. 25th  2013,
 ... it would be lovely to meet.
viv July 27th  2013,
I think the Sofia tour is very interesting, Perhaps one day we may be able to visit you

viv Febr.26th  2014, 
We are considering going to Bansko in September...
I saw the photos by LindyLou.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар