Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 17 април 2018 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #107 - part I

Hello!
It's time for Team B to show their cards for Ike's challenge #107
The theme is "ANYTHING GOES" again, with optional Twist -
PHOTO INSPIRATION.
 
 We have a freebie too:
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2018/04/ikesworld-challenges-107-agphoto.html
Here's my work - a set of four cards.


 Challenges:
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES  
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
To be continued
***
 Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - make cards!
You may use any images you like to play along 
but we would love it if you used an IKEsART image.

7 коментара:

  1. Страхотни са тези малки, сладки птички - много пролетно настроение дават. Като истински са и човек има усещането, че след малко ще изхвръкнат от картичката.
    Поздрави от мен, Борянче!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря ти, наистина ме зарадва! Усмивки!

      Изтриване
  2. Your birds are awesome! I love the set so lovely! xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Oh WoW ! These are really gorgeous Borqna :-D Thank you very much for making them for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. gorgeous card, love that bird!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Beautiful card, love the image you have used. You have been very busy making them all. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Gorgeous set of cards! Thank you for linking up with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges! Karen (DT)

    ОтговорИзтриване