Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 7 февруари 2017 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #81 ANYTHING GOES

    We are in the second week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #81 - ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST -
Be You .... create something that speaks from your heart and soul and screams 'YOU'.

Аз съм българка.
I am Bulgarian.
Size: A4
Image:  a woman  of
  BULGARIA - WORD TOUR Series
MY SHOP
  I always like to make cards for my country Bulgaria - as souvenirs. 
   Thanks for impulse, dear Ike !

Background: 
Part of one old calendar /February 2015/:
Picture - Ivaylo Atanasov / about the Biblical League -www.bibleleague.bg /

My idea - white, green, red - This is a Bulgarian flag.   

Моята идея - бяло и зелено/ кокичето/+ червено / панделката / - Това е българското знаме.

 I used for consultation 2 photos from the Internet -
Резултат с изображение за народни носии
In memory of my mother
Challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - X for X Marks the Spot (or dots) -
 Word Art Wednesday  anything goes  
That is  - I carry my cross.

***
DESIGN TEAM

3 коментара:

  1. Oh Borqna - this is just super fantastic :-D I am so pleased you used my lady and I LUV the photo of your Mother :-D Gorgeous snowdrops for the background which are my favoutire flowers :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. A beautiful national card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz.DT

    ОтговорИзтриване