Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 13 февруари 2017 г.

5 in 5 - February 2017 - At home


 
1. Choose a location. 
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a timer for 5 minutes (I use my mobile phone).
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below.
Challenge:


Kapama is a Balkan dish.
Prepare sauerkraut, rice, spices - black pepper, bay leaf and garlic, various meats


My son - Vladimir / Vlady is 16.5 Years old/

 ***
++


2 коментара:

  1. Lovely photos Borqna. I can not believe how Vlady has grown up. I remember when he started High school xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What a lovely group of "at home" photos!

    (Just popped over from the 5 in 5 link up!)

    ОтговорИзтриване