Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 10 февруари 2016 г.

Love bites

Sometimes in love is just so -
one of them gives and the other receives.

Images:
"Get you" - from Ike's ART
ADFD freebie for Ch140
Sketch:

Challenges: 
ADFD VChallenge #140 ~ All My Love...
Sketch Saturday - Week #398
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #56 LOVE ACTUALLY
Size A4 (21sm./29,5sm.)
Sentiments:
" I want ..." - I Miss You - ADELE - "25" (2015)
" Engoy what I have" - scrap ac adapter
" Човекът е човек,     " The man is real man when he isn't hungry. "
когато е закусил"
Конфуций                                                                          Confucius


8 коментара:

  1. WoW !! That is fabulous Borqna - pretty AND scary at the same time. Love your colour combination and how you coloured the hair on my image - superb !!! Thank you very much for using one of my images and for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Oh how scary fabulous card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Wow! I'm thinking this card is a bit scary but lots and lots of fun!!! It's great to see you join in the challenge with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week with this passionate card. Hugs, Lesley

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. What a great card, She's a scary lady there!!! Thanks for playing on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazel xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Thanks for joining us for our challenge over at A Day for Daisies = we'd love to see you again soon!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Wow, that's an intense Valentine...LOL! Coloring is fab!! Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. A unique take on love that has me in love. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. I love this image and how you colored it. Beautiful make. Thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Art.

    ОтговорИзтриване