Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 24 октомври 2019 г.

I was a Winner...

Only today I saw this message:

RANDOM 1ST PRIZE:
$10 download voucher to the Polkadoodles store.
Our winner chosen by Random Org is...
#28 Borqna
Well done!!
Please email us HERE, quoting: code PG20001 A Gem of a challenge Winner.
Claims must be received by 19/10/19 , please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

 Winner Badge
I reworked this card and now it looks much better, in my opinion:

It is a birthday or name day in winter.

      Извинявам се на организаторите на сайта - тази липса на информация се дължи на моето отсъствие от Интернет пространството през изминалите дни, а не поради неуважение към предизвикателството им!

I apologize to the organizers of the site - this lack of information is due to my absence from the Internet space in the past days, not due to disrespect for their challenge!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар