Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 15 май 2018 г.

IKEsWORLD CH #108 - MONOCHROME


Hello!
It's time for Team B to show their cards for Ike's challenge #108
The theme is "ANYTHING GOES" again, with optional Twist -
 MONOCHROME.

For my project I used:
NEVALAND Set 

 The subject here is Rudolf Nureyev.
Inspiration:
 I chose the green color inspired by the beauty 
of the Italian island and the colors shown in the film:
Size: 9.4'/9.4' (24sm./24sm.)

 Challenges:
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES  
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes

Crafting from the Heart - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
A Gem of a Challenge - It's A Man's World (cards for men and boys)

***
 Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - make cards!
You may use any images you like to play along 
but we would love it if you used an IKEsART image.

*** 

2 коментара:

  1. Great card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Such a gorgeous card Borqna. I love your colouring and how you pieced all the images together :-D Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване