Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

неделя, 21 януари 2018 г.

B-I-N-G-O Challenge

It's time for BINGO Challenge.

Blue + Player's Choice / Sentiment/ + Ribbon
or
Diecut + Pearl + Ribbon
My card:

Size: 21 sm./15sm.
I fall in love with this image! Thank you Bugaboo!
This is me!
I colored this image as Lynn.

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create #205 (January) Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Something New
/ new image, new paper/
International Art & Soul -  #25 Use Something Digital (W1 of 2)

***
Here is the furst variant of my card

Ribbon + Bugaboo Image + Dots
/ and this "stripes" paper/- NO!
actualy I had forgotten the stripes
OMG - What to do ?!


3 коментара:

  1. LOL - I think she looks great even without the stripes. It happens. And she really is adorable, especially for troll fans. Thanks so much for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great troll and love the B.paper-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Hahaha, This is so cute. Lover her hair, what fun little character. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Intaas challenge Do something digital.
    Debbie DT

    ОтговорИзтриване