Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 2 май 2017 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #87 ANYTHING GOES + ANGELS/DEMONS

Hello!
We are in the second week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #87 ANYTHING GOES + ANGELS/DEMONS 


          Ние сме във втората седмица на предизвикателството на Айк - всичко може + допълнение " Ангели/ Демони " , което не е задължително.

Here are my cards:

DEMONS

Size: 21sm./23sm.
Images:
Inkubus + part of Bridest / set of 4/


The moment I saw this image (Inkubus) I fell in love with it.
I had an idea and  thank Ike for the theme of this challenge to realize it. The problem was - which of the images of women I would choose?
I imagined - Gurly pin up, but I already have a card with her. And this time I was not looking to show - passion, but a completely different feeling ... I chose this - because of the image in the mirror - an association with duality.
See the empty bird cage / bottom left /.
I decided to photograph the finished colored images. A minute after I took the picture, the glass of water spilled over the picture of Inkubus and his paints blurred! I think so my angels (3 in number) opposed him to protect the bride ...

      Още в мига, когато видях това изображение / Inkubus/ се влюбих в него. Търсих информация в Интернет и научих неговата "история". Имах идея за такава картичка и благодаря на Айк за темата на това предизвикателство, за да я реализирам. Проблемът беше - кое от изображенията на жени да избера?                   Представях си - Gurly pin up , но вече имам картичка с нея. И този път не търсех да покажа  - страст, а съвсем различно чувство... 
    Коя жена да бъде / жертвата/?  Спрях се на булките - и избрах тази - заради изображението в огледалото - асоциация с двойственост. 
   И така - "Тяхната история"  / надписът означава "Нашата история"/ - вижте празната клетка на  птицата / долу в ляво/.
      Интересно е и друго. Реших да снимам готовите, оцветени от мен картинки. Минута, след като направих снимката, чашата с вода се разля върху картинката на Inkubus и неговите бои се размазаха! Спасих го с една хавлиена кърпа, но си мисля, че така моите ангели / 3 на брой/ се опълчиха срещу него, за да защитят булката...


***
Here they are:
Ето ги и тях|

ANGELS

Size: 11.5sm./16.5sm. 




Image: / a FREEBIE for challenge 87/
" SITTING ANGEL"
 

Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Clean & Simple
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option

***
Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - do cards!

http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2016/11/ikesworld-challenges-77-thanksgiving.html
***


5 коментара:

  1. Beautiful cards, great to see 3 cards that are similar but yet very different. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I love your cards. You get better and better. Is the blossom outside your apartment?

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Hello…. Thanks for entering your lovely angel cards into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. WoW such amazing creations. Your colouring is fabulous. Thank you very much for making these for me at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Borqna :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване