Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 28 декември 2015 г.

I want a hug too - part II


 Merry Christmas!
Many thanks for your nice comments -
I was so excited that I decided to do another card with a beautiful image of 
Beccy -

Bobbie

 

  Sentiment: Ginger's House 
  Paper - CRELANDO
  Challenges:
Crafty Calendar  - Let it snow 
The Male Room - masculine projects only - #25 Theme - Christmas or Seasonal Greetings
***
 
The Christmas tree in front of Mall of Sofia
Christmas Decoration in inside
What bring you Santa Claus? - Star wars VII
In the hall..
The last time I was at the cinema it was in 2005 years - Star wars III

4 коментара:

  1. Oh what a cute little snowman and the sentiment is just perfect! A great card! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Let it Snow) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your card is fabulous Borqna, I love the great colours! I also like those wonderful holographic snowflakes, they looks awesome layered over the silver stars. I really like the text you added about the type of hug you want... that's really sweet!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    PS. We went to see Star Wars VII over the Christmas period too. There were a few surprises in there that I really wasn't expecting!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Love the sentiment on this card! Great snowman too! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. Hope to see you again next year.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. What a fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
    Darlene
    Robyn’s Fetish DT
    Robyn’s Fetish
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Happy New Year!

    ОтговорИзтриване