Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 14 декември 2015 г.

Greeting cards sisters IV / Картички сестри IV


Image: FREEBIE for Ch52 - ICE & SNOW

/ Mine are more Merry and Bright.. - but the cards are white and
on a white background they look really snowy.
It took me more time to look where in home is the printout of the image than making the cards.
I am glad that I was able to participate here!/
Challenges:
Challenge #52 at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - ICE & SNOW
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra Anything goes as long as it is Christmas 
Crafting from the heart-Anything Goes

Size 9.8 sm/10 sm.



4 коментара:

  1. Ooooh - these are really great Borqna. I love how you coloured the Snowman and glad you finally found him :-D Great embellishments and I love your little trees :-)
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Lovely card. Such a sweet snowman. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Много е сладурски снежко и дядо Коледа също - свежи и много симпатични сладурковци!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at CHHC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHHC

    ОтговорИзтриване