Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 27 октомври 2017 г.

Time for sunflowers and memories

A Picture Inspiration
 
   My cards:
Image:
#601 Sunflowers 1
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.bg/2012/10/601-sunflowers-1-300.html Buy Scribbles Designs here...
Challenges:
Challenge #58: Picture Inspiration 
 TTCRD
 GRAB OUR BADGE


***
            Преди повече от четири години видях тези красиви слънчогледи и писах на Sandy, че много ги искам. Тя отговори - OK, няма проблем, вземи ги на кредит. Тогава аз не разбрах точно какво означава това, но участвах в нейното предизвикателство, спечелих и ги поръчах! Бях много щастлива!              
           Картичката, която направих с тях, подарих на една приятелка. Тя я поставила в магазина, в който работи, за да може да й се радва.  Един човек няколко дни поред идвал и я питал колко струва тази картичка. "- Не се продава! Тя ми е подарък." - отговаряла. " Моля ви, искам да я купя..." - настоявал той. Накрая моята приятелка се принудила да си я занесе у дома, за да не дразни повече горкия човек.
            Тя ми разказа тази история, а аз я споделям тук, не за да се хваля, а защото си казах, че може би има надежда. Дълго време не смеех да работя отново с това изображение, с тези слънчогледи. Новото предизвикателство и картичките на дизайнерския екип ми изкушиха, вдъхновиха да опитам отново и ето виждате резултата.
            Four years ago I saw these beautiful sunflowers and I wrote to Sandy that I wanted them a lot. She answered - OK, no problem, take them on credit.("Certainly - please just give credit or a link back to the store") Then I didn't understand exactly what that meant but I participated in her challenge, I won and ordered it! I was very happy!
            
The card I made with them I gave to a friend. She put it in the store where she works to be able to enjoy it. One man came for a few days and asked her how much this card cost. "It's not for sale, it's a gift to me."- she answered. "Please, I want to buy it ..." - he insisted. Finally she was forced to take the card home, not to annoy the poor man anymore.
             She told me this story, and I share it here, not to boast, but because I thought maybe there is a hope. For a long time, I didn't dare to work with this image again, with these sunflowers. The new challenge Picture Inspiration  and the Design Team cards tempted me, inspired to try again and here you see the result. Thank you!
***
RIP Mom /Sept 02. 1941 - Oktober 27. 2013/


7 коментара:

  1. Beautiful cards Borqna - I can see why the man wanted it so badly :-)
    Sending hugs on your sad day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful cards. What a wonderful story.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Great cards, I love the story behind them. Thank you for sharing at Scribbles Designs. Pippa DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Thanks for sharing another one of your lovely cards with our “photo inspiration” challenge theme… Lovely story too.
    [Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the great textures and glitter you used.
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at SCRIBBLE DESIGN. Good luck! Nick DT

    ОтговорИзтриване