Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 21 април 2020 г.

IKEsWORLD Ch #131 - P is for PAPER PIECING

In memory of Faith Skrdla


Hello!
The theme is "ANYTHING GOES" again, with optional Twist -

P is for PAPER PIECING




CHILLIN'
Sentiment: Faith Skrdla
***
Here's how it happened:


I was drawing the contours using the light through the window glass. 
Unfortunately, the day was cloudy and there was no sunlight.



I had only this piece of design paper and cut out the application in the middle 
I could use it for backup.

My idea was to show the cat after this hearty lunch, 
but the bigger challenge for me is an orange cat.
---
And when I thought joyful:
Poor man - a living devil! -
a drop of water fell and smeared the drawing!
  




***
Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show what you think -
stay at home and make cards!


1 коментар: